Enables the mechanical jointing of pipes made of different materials and of various outside diameters
Wide outside diameter range: an average of 29 mm.
- Permanent leak tight joint when compressing the gasket between the end ring and the sleeve onto the pipe surface
- Epoxy powder coating (250 μm) and Geomet® 500 Gr. B for the bolts.
Ease and speed of installation:
- Angular deflection ± 5° by side.
- Absorbs expansion and contraction.
- Accommodates misalignment.
- Important setting gap.
Conformity to standards
- EN 14525 : Ductile iron wide tolerance couplings and flange adaptors for use with pipes of different materials: ductile iron, Grey iron, Steel, PVC-U, PE, Fiber-cement.
- NF A 48-830: Foundry products - Spheroidal graphite cast iron fittings for PVC drinking water pipes under pressure,
- EN 545: Ductile iron pipes, fittings, accessories and their joints for water pipelines
- requirements and test methods,
- ISO 2531: Ductile iron pipes, fittings, and accessories and their joints for water applications.
Approval:- Drinking water approved (WRAS).
- This coupling does not resist to longitudinal forces and pipe pullout will occur. Ensure adequate restraint is provided.
- Not recommended for PE pipes.
Range: DN 40 to 600.(Higher DN, please consult us)
Maximal working pressure: PN 16
Temperatures: from +0° to +60°C.
Torque: 35 Nm. DN40-DN300, 60-70Nm DN350-DN600
Drinking water networks.
Pumping, treatment, water tank.
Fire protection networks.
Sewage networks and rain waters drainage (WC type - NF EN 681-1).
Sealing tests according to standards ISO 2531 and EN 14525.
1. Materials & Relevant Standards
END RING : DUCTILE IRON GGG-50
BODY : DUCTILE IRON GGG-50
GASKET : EPDM / NBR / SBR
BOLTS & NUTS : CARBON STEEL/SS304 /SS316
COATING : EPOXY coating.
2. Universal Tolerance
AVANNTO AOFT02 universal flange adaptors are solution to most pipe connections. With up to 29 tolerances on the pipe OD it not only eases installation but also reduce the expensive and time-consuming trial holes, reduce stock holding and increase stock turn over.
3. Pipe Materials